Terms & Conditions
Order & Shipping Policy
Secure online shopping is available 24/7 Shop Now. Phone orders can be placed at (800) 547-1511 from 8:30am to 5pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
All orders must be prepaid in full by credit card prior to shipping. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
All orders ship F.O.B from Hickory, NC and actual shipping and handling charges apply. All orders shipping within the 50 United States will ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping such as 2 Day and Next Day are available upon request and will be billed at an extra expense. Any products designated as Hazardous Materials will be shipped per UPS regulations and customer will be billed the UPS Hazmat Fee, as well as the shipping and handling charges.
For orders shipping outside of the 50 United States, please call our customer care at (800) 547-1511 to place your order. There may be restrictions on items we can ship internationally depending on regulatory restrictions. Best available shipping methods will be used unless customer has a specific requested method.
Almore reserves the right to change pricing due to manufacturer’s increase, market fluctuation or typographical error without notice.
- All returns of merchandise require a Return Authorization (RA) Number and must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Please call Almore International at (800) 547-1511 for your (RA) Number.
- Obtaining a return authorization does not imply that a credit will be issued. Credit will be determined only after evaluation of returned item(s).
- All products must be returned in their original packaging and be returnable to stock.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee (see table below).
- Restocking fees will be determined based on condition of the product and/or length of time between the original invoice date and the date product was received at Almore International
- Claims for errors or shortages must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.
- Special order and final sale products are not returnable.
- Used handpieces or equipment may not be returned for credit. Please verify that you have received exactly what you ordered prior to using it.
- Items shipped internationally (outside of the 50 United States) cannot be returned.
- Items “Not Returnable to Stock” will be returned to the customer only if requested, and at the customer's expense. All unclaimed items will be discarded 30 days after the date of notification.
|Number of Days
After Date of Invoice
|1 to 30 Days||0%|
|31 to 60 Days||10%|
|61 to 90 Days||25%|
|91 to 6 Months||50%|
|Over 6 Months||No Credit|
The below manufactured products from Almore International are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one year against defects in workmanship and 90 days for component parts.
- Almore Catalina 2000
- Almore Electra Waxer
- Almore Mini Waxer
- Almore Pressure Pot
- Anaerobic Jar System<
- Markley Threaded Wire
- Safe-Dispense/Dual Safe-Dispense/Mini Safe-Dispense
- Shimstock Matrix Dispenser
- Soft Lining Trimmer
- Vacu-Quik Jar System
- Products must be used in accordance with Almore International Operating and General Safety Instructions.
- During the Warranty Period, Almore International, at their discretion, will repair or replace products determined to malfunction as a result of defective parts or faulty workmanship.
- Users are responsible for the suitability of the products to their application.
- There is no warranty against damage resulting from corrosion, misapplication, abuse, accident or other operating conditions beyond our control.
- Unauthorized repair of Almore products will void all warranties.
- Claims against carriers for damage of product in transit must be filed by the buyer. >
- Return authorization is required prior to returning product for evaluation. Please call Almore International at (800) 547-1511.